17 May, 2012 | By: Rhee

Two Quick Things:

Hello guys! I know it's been a really long while since you've last heard from me but look! Here I am! It's been a really, really hectic month-month and a half but school is done (until Monday. Yay summer school) and I have no more finals or essays or tests to worry about at the moment which means:

A Life Pixelated will be officially back up and running as of midnight tonight! Yay! Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me during this insanely ridiculous time and keep your eyes peeled because I might just have a giveaway for the lot of you!

The second thing that I wanted to let you guys know is that Kaitlyn is no longer a part of this blog. She and I have had our differences and she has bowed out of the book reviewing scene so as of today this book blog is now just mine. It's kind of a sad thing and just wanted to let you all know that there will not be any more reviews from her and I might be asking if anyone's interested in doing guest or spotlight reviews in the future. Once I get ALP back on its feet of course.

So excited to be back guys! Can't wait to chat with you again about your loves and dislikes in the book world. (:

Rhee

0 responses:

Post a Comment