08 April, 2012 | By: Rhee

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. If you don't already participate in IMM, you definitely should, because it's a lot of fun! It gives us a chance to show off the books we've bought, received from publishers/NetGalley, kidnapped from friends, rented from Libraries or have just stumbled upon through the week. Basically, it's just a really fun way to show off our books!

This is a really fast upload because I am a really busy person and life sucks so here goes!


3 responses:

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Lots of great books there! I am definitely interested in how you will like Hush, Hush. I happen to like the series, though I still need to read the latest book, but a lot of friends weren't fans. Enjoy! :)

My IMM

Passing Pages said...

You hope thadults adore Hush, Hush!!! It was the first angel book I ever read and still my favorite ;) Patch, though...sigh. Great IMM.
Check mine out at www.passingthepages.blogspot.com ;)

Traci @ The Reading Geek said...

Great mailbox! I must pick up a copy of Starters soon. I have been hearing so many great things about it. I have also been meaning to pick up An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns because I want to finish reading everything by John Green too. I really enjoyed Hush Hush. I wasn't crazy about the second book but loved the third book! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Thanks for stopping by my mailbox!
Traci @ The Reading Geek

P.S. I'm in love with the One Direction poster <3 I'm kind of obsessed with them and I'm even listening to their cd right now as I write this :) I'm also super jealous you are going to see them in June!

Post a Comment